Virtual Assistant Services
Our virtual assistant services can provide your business with a remote staff that is experienced and trained to provide administrative, technical, or business support services that are suited to your needs and requirements. The tasks that our remote VA services can perform will free up your time and resources, so that you can focus more on growing your business.
NorthStar’s virtual assistants will be carefully selected based on highly specialized skillsets and expertise that meet your company’s needs. We focus on providing smooth, seamless service that is dependable and efficient even when dealing with sensitive, mission-critical tasks.
There simply aren't enough hours in the day for one person to execute every aspect of a marketing plan.
- Gain exposure with social media
- Increase brand recognition
- Improve brand loyalty
- More opportunities to convert
- Higher conversion rates
- Social media
- Write a blog
- Conduct keyword research
- Create/run an adwords campaign
When it comes to running a successful business, there are a lot of administrative tasks that have to be taken care of.
- Provide basic customer support
- Set up to-do-list reminders for you
- Manage accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Manage your email inbox by responding to basic questions
- Handle basic HR duties
- Set up meetings on your behalf
- Data Entry
- Manage your calendar
Focus on closing the deal and ensure all listings stay up-to-date
- Manage your calendar so you never overbook
- Ensure all listing stay up to date
- Set up your meetings
- Screen potential customers/listings
- Follow up with prospective renters and buyers
- Post ads to Craigslist / similar sites
- Prepare paperwork
- Respond to your hundreds of email inquiries
People spend nearly a quarter of their time online on social networks and blogs. Managing your social media presence provides you that competitive advantage by getting your brand noticed, and increasing your community of followers by allowing you to connect with your clients and prospects.
- Create/update your Facebook page
- Schedule posts
- Add new products/features
- Interact with your followers
When business owners and entrepreneurs delegate their back end tasks and focus on professional development, growth will follow. Outsourcing an executive assistant puts you in control of how much time you spend working on your business instead of getting stuck working in it.
- Book business/personal travel
- Schedule meetings
- Act as your personal receptionist
- Put together power-point presentations
Data entry is considered to be an important task in managing information in any business. As vital as it is, with emphasis on quality, data entry is a simple and redundant task you can outsource to allow you to focus more on tasks that requires your professional expertise.
- Update medical records
- Enter information on sales leads
- Log billing information for customers
- Create new user profiles
We will handle your sales leads and customer relationship management. It is very time consuming to do all the work needed to keep your database fresh and up-to-date. We can help reduce the valuable time spent by your sales team by taking away those daunting tasks that they don't want to do and focus on core functions that contribute directly to revenue generation or expansion programs.
- Data Entry to your CRM
- Follow up with sales team
- Call customers to set up / schedule appointments
- Research prospective customers
While at face value, internet research may seem simple enough, it actually takes a certain amount of skill to get the job done. You can hire a virtual assistant who understands how and where information is stored on the Internet and uses the right keywords to locate the information your customers need. Delegate your Internet-based research tasks to our virtual assistant and receive the information you need within a quick turnaround time without compromising on quality and surprisingly, at cost-effective rates.
- Research new products/opportunities
- Compile potential customer list
- Research statistics in your industry